A kit to learn the art of mosaic by decorating the outfits of these adorable characters. 4 designs to be completed with small pieces of glittery foam that work like stickers. The child locates the numbers and affixes the corresponding pieces to the designated place on the board. The designs fill up and the characters come to life.
• Introduction to the art of mosaic.
• Adhesive foam pieces that are used like stickers.
• A glittery material to complement the designs.
• The numbers associated with the colors guide the child in their creations.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
Contents: 4 illustrated cards, 12 sheets of self-adhesive glittery foam pieces, 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in color.
Measurements: 7.87" x 7.87"
Recommended for ages 5-8 years
Design by: Tara Lilly