A bluffing game: you have to be a good liar to win... Bare skin, feathered or hairy? Players can lie to get rid of their cards, but have to avoid being caught! If a player thinks someone else is lying, they say Pipolo. If they're right, the liar picks up all the played cards. But if they're wrong, they have to pick up all the cards themselves. The first liar to get rid of all of their cards wins the game!
• Famous bluffing game updated with lovely, funny illustrations.
• Simple rules from a classic card game.
• Compact, easily portable box.
• Durable, high-quality cards.
• This product's packaging is FSC Certified (Mix)
Contents: 44 cards. Game rules in 10 languages.
Recommended for ages 5-99 years
Number of players: 2-4
Average Game Time: 10 min
Design by: Benjamin Chaud
Want some perks to help you learn and sell our games? Join the "DJECO Société de Jeux" or Games Society!