Inspire kids aged 9 and up to build their own race car model with this LEGO® Technic™ Bugatti Bolide (42151) toy set. They’ll enjoy a challenging project as they craft all the true-to-life details, including a working W16 engine, steering and scissor doors. The car’s stunning looks steal the show, with a yellow and black color scheme and authentic sticker details. After building and exploring the car, kids can display their collectible model with pride.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way. Let the LEGO Builder app guide you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure. Zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track your progress.
- A build for motorsport fans – Give race car enthusiasts aged 9+ a building challenge to remember as they assemble all the details of the LEGO® Technic™ Bugatti Bolide (42151) model set
- Check out the details – Kids can build and explore the working W16 engine, steering and scissor doors of this Bugatti racing car model
- Inspired by the original – This Bugatti Bolide toy model features a yellow and black color scheme and comes with sticker details to add the finishing touch
- A gift for kids aged 9+ – Give this Bugatti racing car model to a child who loves race car toys and model sports car collectibles
- Play and display – After building and exploring the car, kids can display their collectible model with pride
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ building set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive building instructions in the LEGO® Builder app where kids can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards