There’s endless action when kids play with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Spider-Jet vs. Venom Mech (76150). When the supersized 4-armed mech’s monstrous claws reach for Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir launches a jet-plane attack on the super villain. Superhero minifigure action – Spider-Man vs Venom! This action-packed Venom mech set with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man minifigures will give superhero fans endless imaginative role-play fun. Kids open the mech's cockpit to place the Venom minifigure pilot inside. Movable arms and legs enable all-round mech mobility. The Spider-Jet is armed with disc shooters and flick missiles. With so much activity, this hot building toy is ideal for both individual and group play. Cool Spider-Man action playsets LEGO Marvel Spider-Man building toys give kids an infinite universe of imaginative role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, young superheroes can recreate favorite Marvel movie scenes and invent imaginative stories of their own.
- This enormous Venom mech gives kids a giant-sized bad guy to defeat. When they put the minifigure inside the mech, the mega mechanical monster can go anywhere and grab at anything – including Spider-Man and jet planes!
- An oversized, 4-armed version of Venom gives the villain extraordinary powers. The new-for-January-2020 Spider-man Noir action minifigure takes him on with a jet plane armed with a disc shooter and flick missiles.
- The mech's cockpit opens for the Venom minifigure to enter. Kids position its arms and legs for action, then battle Spider-Man! Combine with other cool LEGO® Spider-Man sets for extra play options.
- Boys and girls aged 7 and up will play out endless superhero adventures with this LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man building toy. A hot action gift for kids who love Spider-Man playsets and LEGO® minifigures.
- At over 4” (12cm) tall, this buildable mech toy inspires imaginative play on a big scale. Kids can integrate the playset with other LEGO® superhero building toys for even more imaginative make-believe possibilities.