Street Food Market
Product Piece Count
Age Mark Description
Age Mark From
Age Mark To
Take a spin around the world in your lunch hour. The LEGO® Friends characters are visiting a street food market. Tour the different stalls to see what tempts you. There’s a truck selling tacos, a fresh juice stand, and a sushi and ramen bar. Take your meal to the table and sample and share each other’s choices. Ethan’s looking shocked. Uh-oh… too much hot sauce on his taco!
Colorful street food market any kid will be proud to own
Give kids a flavor of the world with this LEGO® Friends Street Food Market set, which comes with a taco truck, juice bar and sushi stand.
Let kids explore the foods of other cultures with LEGO® Friends Street Food Market (41701). Celebrating the trend for street food and the diversity of international cuisine, this set will delight LEGO Friends fans and foodie kids alike with its taco truck, juice bar, sushi and ramen stand and lots of pretend food accessories. Imaginative play that broadens horizons Each element features creative details. The taco truck has a hinged door for easy play access and is packed with cute details such as hot sauce and guacamole dip. There’s a blender in the juice bar for the LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll to whizz up smoothies, or kids can feed the kitten toy a cookie. Digital dimension Look for LEGO Building Instructions in your app store – a step-by-step building guide where kids can zoom, rotate and visualize models so everyone can feel like a master builder. This LEGO Friends gift for kids lets youngsters play out the real world in a place where everyone’s invited.
• Creative gift that celebrates world food – Young foodies will love to browse the international stalls of the LEGO® Friends Street Food Market (41701) set while they hang out with their BFFs
• Packed with fun features – This 592-piece food set comes with 3 mini-dolls, including LEGO® Friends Emma, a taco truck, juice bar, sushi stall, dining area, cactus sign and a kitten toy for kids
• Interactive play – Mini-dolls have interchangeable heads with differing expressions allowing kids to have fun acting out what they think of the food. The truck opens to allow easy-access play
• Packed with pretend food accessories – An egg-topped ramen bowl, sushi, chopsticks, fork, dipping bowls, fruit, chilies and guacamole dip help the food play come alive for kids
• On-trend birthday gift for kids aged 6+ – Perfect for boys and girls who like toys that reflect the latest trends. A fun birthday gift for little foodies who love hanging out with friends
• Anytime fun – With the taco truck measuring over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 6 in. (16 cm) long, this set is small enough to keep out on display for whenever kids are hungry for some LEGO® food play
• Building for the digital age – Comes with interactive Instructions PLUS, available on the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, where kids can digitally zoom, rotate and visualize toys as they build
• A place for everyone – Introduce kids to colorful LEGO® Friends sets, which let kids explore their passions and new cultures from the comfort of their bedrooms
• Works every time – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and always connect and pull apart with ease
• Peace of mind at play –popular LEGO® toys are tested to the max to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards