Kids with a passion for toy cars will love this LEGO® City Service Station (60257) playset, featuring a service station for electric and gasoline-powered vehicles. You can plug in the SUV to recharge with Octan E, fill up the camper van at the pump and visit the shop. And with station clerk, driver and 2 surfer minifigures, plus a chihuahua dog figure, kids can enjoy endless independent play. An enjoyable building experience Find building instructions for this LEGO City toy in the box. Or hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders! Cool toys for kids LEGO City vehicle playsets offer a range of supercool buildable toys on wheels! These feature-rich building sets, with fun characters, inspire open-ended, independent play where children can recreate scenarios that reflect real life in a fun andexciting way.
- Here’s a great building set for kids who love pretend play. This multi-model LEGO® City (60257) playset features a toy service station for electric and gasoline-powered vehicles, plus fun characters and a pet chihuahua.
- What’s in the box? A toy service station with shop, Octan E charging point and gas pump, plus an SUV, a camper van with surfboards, 4 minifigures and a chihuahua dog figure. All a kid needs for fun, independent play.
- This building set has lots of cool features. The toy charging point and gas pump have flexible hoses for connecting to the vehicles and kids can remove the roof from the SUV and camper to put the minifigures inside.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5+? This service station set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for LEGO® City fans and kids who love to role-play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the camper van measures over 2" (7cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide, while the store measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Does it need batteries? No, this construction toy is powered by small kids with big imaginations – simply open the bags of LEGO® bricks and the play can start right away!