This 5+ LEGO® City Recycling Truck (60386) set comes with lots of realistic features, including a recycling center with 3 containers. The truck features a tipping platform for emptying the containers and a raisable flatbed for offloading. Just add the 3 minifigures and cat figure and let the fun begin.
Printed and digital building guides
Includes easy-to-follow pictorial building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building guide with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize the finished model from all angles as they build.
A LEGO City Great Vehicles toy building set
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close, with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play.
- Toy Recycling Truck – Caring for the environment is fun with this LEGO® City Recycling Truck (60386) playset, complete with a recycling center setting
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build the LEGO® City Recycling Truck, plus a toy recycling center with 3 containers, 3 minifigures and a cat figure
- Fun functions for children who love realistic role play – Kids can activate the tipping platform to empty the recycling containers into the truck and raise the truck’s flatbed foroffloading
- A LEGO® gift for any occasion – Give this playset as a birthday or any-other-day surprise for kids 5 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the Recycling Truck measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide
- No batteries required – This battery-free playset is powered by kids’ imaginations
- Printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City playsets support kids’ learning with fun toys and characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play
- Quality-controlled building toys – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety