Kids who like toy cars will love the LEGO® City Electric Sports Car (60383), featuring a futuristic design with neon-yellow detailing, cool wheels and a large rear spoiler. This playset also includes a toy charging station and a driver minifigure for fun role play.
An immersive build-and-play experience for kids aged 5 and up
The LEGO City Electric Sports Car toy playset comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize the finished model from all angles as they build.
LEGO City Great Vehicles
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close, with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play.
- Toy sports car – Kids who like cool cars will love the LEGO® City Electric Sports Car (60383) toy building set: it’s a fun introduction to the LEGO City Great Vehicles universe
- What's in the box? – Everything you need to build a toy sports car and a pretend charging station, plus a driver minifigure
- Fun functions for imaginative play – Kids can open the cockpit to seat the driver minifigure, adjust the solar panels on the pretend charge point and connect its cable to the car
- A gift for any occasion – A holiday, birthday or any-other-day treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up
- Dimensions – The LEGO® City Electric Sports Car measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide
- Battery-free playset – This toy Electric Sports Car is powered by kids’ imaginations
- Includes printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and view this model from all angles as they build it with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City playsets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with buildable toys and characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play
- Premium-quality toys – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety