Andrea's Family House
Product Piece Count
Age Mark Description
Age Mark From
Age Mark To
Welcome to Andrea’s family home! She’s invited you and Stephanie over to put on a show for her mom and dad in her cool garage studio. After the show it’s time to freshen up in her pool. Go up to her bedroom to dry off and hang out with Andrea’s sister Liz in their bedroom. Andrea’s dad, Martin, calls you to the kitchen – he’s taken some cupcakes out of the oven. Mmmm, they’re delicious!
Features galore to explore in Andrea's Family House
Brick-built, 2-story, mini-dolls’ house toy filled with real-world details makes a show-stopping centerpiece for kids who love the latest popular toys.
For a gift with real impact, try LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Family House (41449). Fantastically detailed, from the solar panels on the roof to the mini keyboard in the garage studio, this premium playset will delight LEGO Friends fans and wow buddies who come to play. Rooms galore to explore. Kids can hang out in Andrea’s bedroom or make cupcakes in the kitchen with the cute cooking accessories. There’s a heart-shaped pool and a cool garage studio with musical toys where Andrea and her friends can put on a show for the neighborhood! The roof features solar panels, helping the family live in a modern way, and the top floor is removable, making it easy for little fingers to explore the features. So many parts to play! The set comes with 5 LEGO Friends mini-dolls – including Liz, Andrea’s little sister, a new-for-January-2021 micro-doll – so there are limitless ways for kids to play out LEGO family life. Introduce kids to Heartlake City where kids will find a best friend who’s just like them!
• Wow little builders with the 3-story LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Family Home (41449). Kids can explore the cool features and act out family life within the walls of this premium-quality playset.
• With 5 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls, this beautifully styled set includes a whole family of characters, including a new-for-January-2021 micro-doll, to inspire limitless family role-play fun.
• Kids can put on a music show for the neighbors from the garage studio, hang out in Andrea’s bedroom, pretend to take a dip in the pool or make a meal in the modern kitchen diner.
• Environmentally conscious kids will love how this house is fit for the future, thanks to its solar panels on the roof. Like all LEGO® Friends house sets it comes packed with cool accessories.
• Cleverly designed to make play easier, the playset’s top floor is removable so the downstairs level is accessible. In the kitchen the work bench swings out to let little fingers in.
• Looking for a birthday gift to impress a kid who’s into dolls’ houses? Boys and girls aged 6+ will love to unwrap this premium toy and share the playing-house fun with their friends.
• Measuring over 7 in. (20 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this creative gift makes an eye-catching display without taking up too much room.
• Introduce trend-setting kids to the welcoming world of LEGO® Friends, where everyone’s included and every face fits.
• This LEGO® house playset meets stringent industry standards to ensure its bricks are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• The bricks and components of this mini-dolls’ house are tested to the max to ensure they meet stringent global safety and quality standards.