* Improving cursive writing provides students additional practice with their simplified Zaner-Bloser cursive, including: double letters, undercurve joinings, checkstroke joinings, and overcurve joinings.
* Keys to legibility such as size, slant, and shape are also discussed.
* There is plenty of room for practice with frequent review.
* Additional sections on common beginnings and endings along with "writing with rhythm" allow students to continue to build confidence in their cursive writing.
* Numerals 1-10 are included as well as space for manuscript maintenance.
* Grade 4