Know an active kid who deserves a treat? Gift them LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Swimming Cube (41671) and give them a surprise that’ll delight. The cube is styled like a sports backpack, complete with straps and a handle. Inside, mini-doll figure Andrea is preparing for a swimming competition, cheered along by her cute poodle toy. The set features a relaxation area with a chair, trophy, doughnut and a banana.
Like and share
Cubes are the ideal portable animal toys for vacation play. All the elements pack up into the box as well as fixing to the cube’s base, so there’ll be no missing pieces when it’s played with on the move! It’s small in size, so kids can easily take this animal toy on a playdate to enjoy inclusive play with friends. LEGO Friends sets help boys and girls explore their passions in the company of the relatable Heartlake City girls. Little building is needed with these pick-up-and-play toys, so the fun can start right away.
- The Andrea’s Swimming Cube (41671) portable toy is a great way for kids to enjoy creative, inclusive play with their friends. They can pop it in their bag and enjoy this swimming toy wherever they go.
- The cube includes a LEGO® Friends Andrea mini-doll toy, a poodle toy in 1 of 4 different colors, a buildable mini pool and chair, plus lots of creative kit to help fire imaginations.
- Kids can remove the elements from the LEGO® Friends Cube and pack them up for fun on the go or to enjoy theswimming play with a friend.
- A great little birthday gift for kids aged 6+ who love animal play. LEGO® Friends cubes make the perfect just-because gift for kids who love creative anytime fun.
- At just over 2 in. (7 cm) high, 2 in. (7 cm) wide and 1 in. (5 cm) deep, this kids’ toy packs lots of LEGO® fun into compact dimensions. The cube’s cute swim-bag styling means it looks great on display.
- Popular Heartlake City toys allow kids to enjoy inclusive play in the company of relatable LEGO® Friends characters and cute animal toys, while exploring their passions.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The bricks and components of LEGO® creative gifts are rigorously tested to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.